Bachelor of Commerce: B.COM. – FIRST AND SECOND SEMESTERS
Group -I: Languages :
(i) English is compulsory for the I & II Semesters.
(ii) The students shall choose any one of the following as second language. Kannada , Additional English, Hindi.
Group -II : FIRST SEMESTER – Core Subjects.
- Financial Accounting –I
- Principles of Management
- Managerial Economics – I
- Business Environment
- “Indian Constitution” (Compulsory)
Group –II: SECOND SEMESTER – Core subjects.
- Financial Accounting – II
- Business Communication Skills
- Entrepreneurship and Small Enterprise Management.
- Managerial Economics – II
- Fundamentals of Computers.
THIRD SEMESTER: All Compulsory Subjects
- Corporate Accounting – I
- Business Statistics – I/ Commercial Arithmetic – I
- Monetary Economics
- Secretarial Practice
- Principles of Marketing
- Human Resources Management
- Computer Applications – I
FOURTH SEMESTER: All Compulsory Subjects
- Corporate Accounting – II
- Business Statistics – II / Commercial Arithmetic – II
- International Economics
- Indian Financial System
- Law & Practice of Banking.
- Fundamentals of Financial Management
- Computer Applications – II
FIFTH SEMESTER: All Compulsary Subjects
- Cost Accounting – I
- Income Tax -I
- Principles & Practice of Auditing
- Indian Economy
- Computer Applications in Business
- Financial Services (Elective Paper–I)
- Accounting Theory (Elective Paper–II)
SIXTH SEMESTER: All Compulsory Subjects
- Cost Accounting – II
- Income Tax – II
- Business Laws
- Industrial Economics
- Computer Application in Business
- Principles of Foreign Exchange
- Management Accounting
- 20% of marks in each subject is reserved for Internal Assessment for all Semesterized classes.
- The particulars given above regarding the subjects and other details for the semester classes may change according to the guidelines and regulations of the University.